Olivia Dopler is an Associate Attorney with Steven Adair MacDonald & Partners, P.C. Her practice focuses on real estate litigation, primarily residential and commercial landlord-tenant disputes in the San Francisco Bay Area. Olivia has tried cases in civil court, represented clients in rent board arbitrations, mediated disputes, and negotiated numerous settlements on behalf of her clients.
Olivia earned her B.A. in political science from the University of California, Davis, where she graduated with highest honors and received the Clyde Jacobs and Larry Peterman Distinguished Scholar Award. She received her J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law in San Francisco, California, and she served as an associated editor on the Golden Gate University Law Review.
Olivia is a member of the State Bar of California. She has also been named to the Northern California “Rising Stars” list published in the Super Lawyers Magazines from 2018-2020. Each year, no more than 2.5% of attorneys in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- California, 2013
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of California, Davis, Davis, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Selected to California Rising Stars list, 2018 and 2019
- Honors Lawyering Program
- Faculty Award for Academic Excellence in Corporate and Commercial Law
- CALI Excellence Award in Legal Writing and Research
- CALI Excellence Award in Appellate Advocacy
- Clyde Jacobs and Larry Peterman Distinguished Scholar Award
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Institute, Virtual Legal Panel, May 12, 2020
- Ensuring Compliance with AB 1482: California’s New Statewide Rent and Eviction Control Laws, California Lawyers Association, April 24, 2020
- “Dos and Don’ts for Landlords During COVID-19” – Chinese Real Estate Association of America, Inc., April 24, 2020
- “Ensuring Compliance with Emerging Rent Control Laws” – California Lawyers Association Real Property Law Section’s 38th Annual Real Property Spring Conference, May 5, 2019